Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inform you that I am absolutely disgusted by your service. Today I rang up to leave the service and the call lasted no less than thirty minutes. I was told the same offers over and over again and after consideration decided I had made the right move to leave 3. I repeated this to the "customer service agent" who was little more than a salesman, trying to bore me and "I am only trying to help you sir by finding the best deal." This, as you know is a complete crock of shit. His only job was to make sure that I did not leave the service and I am unsure as to whether he removed me from the contract. I told him countless times to remove me and in the end I had to hang up as I was running late. When I informed him of this he kept saying "Just one minute sir" and I repeatedly reminded him I didn't have a minute. I was put on hold several times and forced to endure the same songs over and over again. I have heard How does it feel, Amy Winehouse's Valerie enough times that I am sick and tired of them. Thank you for ruining reasonably well crafted pieces of music from the last three decades, I hope you are proud of yourself. By the way, if I am not removed from the service I will be proceeding with legal action. Good day to you.

Yours sincerely,

Conor Charlton

No comments: