Friday, October 22, 2010

What is wrong with my subconscious?

So last night I had this dream - I was walking this girl I had a crush on in Lancaster home on a bright sunny afternoon. I turned to kiss her good bye This kiss turns into a full on "make out session" and her clothes come off in seconds. She has this ridiculously hot body.. curvy but not fat. Beautiful milky skin, wide hips and incredible round, full breasts.

I get to it and I'm eating her out, I look up to see if she's enjoying it and her head has turned into that of a stone eagle's. Odd I think, so I call her name
and her head goes back to that normal dark eyed, dark haired look, so I go back to munching whilst doing my patented fingering technique. Out of no where, this little puppy goes berserk jumps over the hedge and bites on my wrist and I'm wrestling him off kind of throw him over the hedge.

I turn round and she's gotten dressed again and says:

"Hey I really enjoyed that, I've kind of lost the mood though. Don't worry, I'm going to kill that fox if I see him again"



God damn imaginary puppies.

No comments: