Thursday, November 27, 2014

Complaint letter to DX

I'm e-mailing as a complaint with regard to the poor services you are currently providing me.

I was supposed to receive my passport on Wednesday and was surprised to receive not my passport but a letter saying you have failed to deliver.

As there were two people in the house throughout the day and neither the doorbell or the knocker were used it seems your delivery man invested very little effort in obtaining my signature or delivering the item (which thankfully isn't that urgent but if it were, I'd currently be very alarmed).  Furthermore on receiving the letter I immediately texted the number referenced in the letter and received neither the passport or even a confirmation text message.  This begs the question - when do you intend on delivering my passport?  Also, do I have to be sitting on my porch on a rocking chair brandishing a shotgun and occasionally firing spit into a bucket in order to ensure I'm able to collect this passport?

Regards

No comments: